Monday, February 8, 2016

I Love My Job



Dear everybody.
Sorry I'm a little late today. I guess something went down with a tower or something but the internet to all of Madagascar has been down most of the morning. Haha not even a 3rd world country yet probs. Things are still going great as always. This week was up and down as always. We went off and found this way cool waterfall after we emailed last P-day. I was trying to figure out how to jump across this way slick part of it and kind of slipped and fell in. It hurt a little, but let the record show that I did not swim!! Haha it was only like 3 feet deep so I just kind of sat on the bottom for a second until Elder Koplin pulled me out. Anyways that was fun, I'll send some pictures. Then we found out some good and bad news on Wednesday. Lalaina has been cleared by a psychiatrist to go back to school. That's great, but he is moving to Tana and thus will not be getting baptized here. I just really hope that he finds the church again there. In other news the area is still awesome and I love it. I don't know if I've told you about Dado yet, but he's a baller. He's about 21 years old and lives with his family. This week he came to church for the first time. After that we went and taught him and his friend showed up too. Turns out he told his friend about the white dudes that teach Jesus so now that guy is interested too! Dado says he's going to teach him. At the end of the lesson they said they're both going on missions and asked if it was ok that they have a bunch of tattoos. I laughed a little on that one and we showed them a picture of a missionary here with a tattoo and so that was fun. Anyways he's supposed to be baptized in March so I hope I'm here to see it.
Love you all so much, the church is true.
Elder Jensen




No comments:

Post a Comment