Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Transfers!!!


Dear family,

Today has been kind of crazy just because of transfers and a bunch of stuff I have had to do and all, so I really have almost no time left. That means I am probably going to have to kind of send a short email this time. I'll just kind of explain what's going on and write a much better email next week.

 
So I don't know if anybody remembers, but I have been out here in Toamasina (tamatave) for about a week and a half now just doing splits and cool things like that. Anyways, the transfer ended just yesterday. That means that my companion Elder Walker is going home in 2 days and I am in need of something new to do. Since I was already out here in Toamasina, they have just decided to leave me here. My new companion is Elder Leo, who is from American Samoa. He's a way cool guy. Anyways, we are here now and I am once again living on the beach. This time though I can't quite see it from my house. Anyways, I am way beyond stoked to be out here and the work here in Tamatave just seems to be blowing up for the moment, so we are looking forward to great things to come. Because of all of the things going on with transfers, we have been pretty busy today. I now have one hour to finish up emails, do some shopping, and also get dressed and out to work, so I'm going to have to sign off for now. Love you all tons, the church is true,

Elder Jensen

Scripture of the week: Matt. 5:48
 
Elder Jensen's 20th Birthday
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment