Wednesday, April 6, 2016

End Transfer 4- March 28, 2016



Dear Everybody,
This week was way great, but it went so fast. Tuesday I was on a split because we still had 3 missionaries working in our area and one of the Elders that I live with recently got his appendix taken out, so I helped out his comp. Then after that got stuck on babysitting duty. Basically he can't really go super far yet so we just hung out at the house and that was my Wednesday and Thursday schedule. It was fun but kinda boring. Especially where I just got to this awesome new area I've just really, really wanted to get out and work. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday we finally got out to work and it was great. Our area is going great. It is right out in the peninsula so we can see the ocean most of the time. We have a lot of baptisms coming up so that is way exciting of course. Easter was great here. Haha Malagasies go hard on Easter. Basically they just look for any excuse to throw a party actually. There was this huge crowd of people walking through the streets and the front one was carrying a big cross and they were singing hymns and carrying candles and it was a little bit scary I'm not going to lie. It killed our program just because literally everyone was out partying. We had a really poopy day yesterday just because no one was home but it's ok! The people we did teach were great. I actually will try to include some pictures this week. Love you all so much,
Elder Jensen



No comments:

Post a Comment