Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Operation Smile


So, this week has been great. I started it in Mahajanga where we left off last week. Then, on Thursday we spent 12 hours in a bus on our way back to Tana. Friday, we left with president for District Conference in Antsirabe. Antsirabe, if you all remember, is the city where I started my mission. Then President left us here for the week in order to help out with a project called Operation Smile. It's been a week of a lot of travels and a lot of translating, but it's been a lot of fun.

Operation Smile is a charity which brings in Plastic Surgeons to operate on people here with cleft lips and cleft palates. It started on Thursday, but we have been there working on it since Friday, and they still need us there now, so I'm going to leave it at that, but I will explain a lot more next week. Love you all,
 
Elder Jensen
 Scripture of the week: Mosiah 2:17 

No comments:

Post a Comment