Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Picture Overload!


Hello everyone,

This week has been just a little bit hectic to be honest. It was transfer week, which for me means a lot of meetings, a lot of driving people around, and mostly just not a lot of sleep. Living the good life. I'm sorry that my emails have been short lately but I've just been getting really lazy with it I guess. Today I will at least make sure I send pictures. 

So this week was, as I said, transfer week. Because it is so chaotic trying to get everyone moved around we didn't do any splits. We also didn't get a ton of time out working, but that's life I guess. Yesterday though I had the opportunity to go back with Elder Bassett and visit the Ambohimanarana branch for church, the branch that we worked in together. We were able to see Salim, the Muslim guy who's house we just walked right through, and also John, the guy we found drunk in the street. Both have since been baptized, and it was amazing to finally get to see them again. Love you all,

Elder Jensen
 
Scripture of the week: Mosiah 2:41
 Back with the Fam!
Elder Lake and I with the Mahajanga Elders 

 Road to Mahajanga
  Tena Cool Sail Boat
 The Legendary Mahajanga

 WE FOUND A SLUSHIE MACHINE!
A Wicked Nasty Spider on our Car!
 Beach Mahajanga
Beach Pano

No comments:

Post a Comment