Tuesday, June 13, 2017

TAMATIVE


Dear everyone, 

That's right, I am officially back in Tamatave!! I love this place. We had splits every day last week and have splits again every day this coming week. Tonight I am going out to visit some recent converts, to that is exciting. The best part of the week was probably yesterday. It was District Conference, so everyone that I know from every branch was all together in one big meeting. It was amazing. I wasn't able to sit with anyone because I had to sit on the stand and translate the meeting for President Foote. I was however able to see and talk to a lot of people. I talked to Done and Mihary, who were finally able to be baptized last week! I saw them after the meeting, and Kenzo and Morgan came running up and gave me a big hug. I was so excited that those two remembered me, I missed them a lot. I was also able to talk to Clovis and Jaqueline, as well as Frederik and Eleanore. It wass absolutely fantastic. I love this place so much. We played soccer this morning so I don't have a ton of time, but I love you all so much!!

Elder Jensen

Scripture of the Week: 1 Timothy 4:12

No comments:

Post a Comment