Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Hardis and Onja Wedding - December 21, 2015



Sup sup sup yall!!!!!!! Things are great here in Madagascar. People are progress, we're finding people, and the work is just going. The only problem is that a lot of people don't want to learn over the holidays so people just tell us to come back after the New Year. That kind of sucks to be honest. But huge update Hardis and Onja got married!!!!!! And me and Elder Koplin got to go!!! It was so dope!!! The judge lady talked really, really fast and it was all big official words so I basically had no clue what was going on. I just basically waited until she stopped talking and everyone started clapping and clapped as loud as I could (that's freaking loud). There was only like 10 people there and like half of them stopped and looked at me and it was super awkward but so, so funny. So anyways their married now and we had a big party and I'll be sure to send lots of pictures. They're getting baptized in 2 weeks though! Just seeing them be able to learn and grow and change over the last few months has been amazing. Love you all so much!!
Elder Jensen





No comments:

Post a Comment