Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Last letter in 2015- December 28, 2015



Merry Christmas Everybody!!!! Hope you all had a great time!! It was so great to be able to see a lot of you on Christmas. Can't believe it's already come and gone. I will hit my 4 month mark this week. That's a sixth of a whole mission. Crazy!! Sorry I am so late today, but we went to Lake  Tritriva this morning so I will send some pictures of that it's super cool!! And we have baptisms coming up Saturday!! Hardis and Onja are finally going to be baptized!!! We had to push back Sitraka's date again because of her dad but her sister has started coming to church with her!! Little story about that. About two weeks ago we taught Sitraka about fasting and asked her to try it out and she said she would. She said it was really hard but she did it. She told us that she fasted for her sister, and since then her sister hasn't missed a week of church. One last person to tell you about. His name is Richard. He lives clear out in the middle of nowhere with his wife and his parents, and they've all been learning from us. His dad is so old he can't really walk or say more than one word at a time. His mom is so old she can't really hear, so when she's there we have to basically shout our lessons. Anyways we haven't even finished teaching them the full first lesson yet but he hiked a half an hour to church on Sunday!! He said his wife wanted to come but she was sick. It was super cool to see him though!!! In other news transfers are coming up on Saturday! That means that I have finished training and either me or Elder Koplin will be moving, but only one of us will be here after next week. Usually the trainer leaves which means I would stay but also most of the time the zone leaders don't move around much so yeah we have absolutely no idea what's going to happen. Personally I would love to stay. I love it here in Antsirabe. At the same time it would be super cool to move around too. I'm just super bummed that me and Elder Koplin are splitting up, he's been a great first companion and I've learned a lot from him. All in all it's shaping up to be another great week in Madagascar. Love you all!!! Tratrany taona vaovao!!
Elder Jensen




No comments:

Post a Comment