Monday, January 11, 2016

Transfers - January 11, 2016



Well everybody it's official!! I am a big boy now!! Hahaha we had transfers last week so I am officially not in training any more!! Me and Elder Koplin have split up and I have a new companion now. His name is Elder Schroedter and he is from Houston Texas. He actually got to the mission the same time as Elder Koplin so he has about 6 months left. We get along great though so it should be a geat transfer. As far as investigators go we are doing great. We have just recently found a bunch of investigators that are progressing really well already. I think that my personal favorites are Rondro and her family. Her husband was a drunk and he left a while back so she just lives with her kids. She has a daughter who is 22 I think, and then a son that's 20, and 2 more daughters that are 16 and 14. Anyways we found them about a week and a half ago and at least a couple of them have been at church every week. The first week the lesson was about baptism and the teacher talked about how so many other churches have stopped using doctrine and turned to fombafomba (I don't really know how to describe it in english, ceremony or maybe formalities? Idk doesn't really translate). Anyways they really liked that and she said she was convinced so that was super cool. The only problem is that she is a catholic teacher so if she comes to our church every week they will fire her. Not really looking forward to addressing that problem but I guess we'll climb that mountain when we get there. Anyways I guess that's all for this week so I love you all so much,
Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment