Monday, January 11, 2016

Happy New Year January 4, 2016



Happy New Year everybody!!!!! Haha hope you all had fun cause we sure did. Hahaha New Year’s is actually a huge deal here people party hard. And by that I mean they drink really hard. We encounter usually at least one or 2 drunks a day usually but on New Year’s there were tons of people who were passed out in the street. So yeah that was fun didn't get many lessons that day. It's all good though because Hardys and Onja got baptized on Saturday!!! It was so great! There were actually 7 baptisms in the district so it was so great!!! The spirit was so strong!! A little odd doing it in Malagasy because it doesn't really translate quite right. It went really great though it was awesome. Anyways in other news, Transfer news!! Elder Koplin is leaving and I am getting Elder Schroedter (I think that's how you spell it). Anyways he will be coming up from Tana on Wednesday so I can't wait to meet him!!! It makes me really sad to see Elder Koplin go though he's been a great trainer and I've learned so much from him. That's ok though it's good to change once in a while. We've found a bunch of really cool families this week so I will tell you about how those go next week!! Love you all!! 
Elder Jensen   



No comments:

Post a Comment