Monday, October 12, 2015

Last Letter from the MTC!!!

Finally out of here can I get a HALLELUJAH!!!!! Haha no the MTC has been really great But I can't wait to get out of here. Everybody from our whole zone was gone by Monday. We were the only people in the entire zone tuesday, there was only one other group even on the same floor as us in residence and classroom. It was a little lonely not gonna lie. But Wednesday we got a bunch of new missionaries in. There were 14 of them, 9 elders and five sisters. They all seem super excited to be here and they're a lot of fun already. I feel kinda bad that we're leaving them alone to fend for themselves after just four days but then I remember that I'm gonna be in Madagascar and I'm just like nah they're fine. In case you haven't seen them yet we got our flight plans on Monday! Only 53 hours of travel!! It's gonna be awesome.
I have set a goal to try to read the entire Book of Mormon on the way there. Not sure if that's even possible but I'll give it my best shot. Oh! And it was Conference this week! General Conference in the MTC was pretty great. We all gathered up in the big main building where they do devotionals and it was really cool. So much easier to stay awake than back home in my pajamas on the couch. Some of the talks were really great.
I'm not sure I've seen so many people crying in one room than when Elder Holland talked about mothers. I promise I was super tough though;) I honestly don't even remember much else from this week, it all just goes by so fast.
I can't believe that it's already P-day again. And my next email will be from Madagascar!! I'll be sure to send plenty of pictures of the coolest mission in the world, and hopefully I'll have better stories to tell. Love you all so much!!
 
Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment